So here it is..

I'm a Vancouver Film School student living it up in Vancouver, Canada. I am in my second year at VFS studying Digital Design. I am really interested in that beautiful little place where film and motion graphics meet! Its pretty rad.

2/1/11

Clap your hands for team work

Finished up some shots and footage for discovery today. A bunch of us helped each other out in the photo studio for some green screen shots which was fun. I took it upon myself to be the behind the scenes on set photographer =). It was helpful to watch other people and how they like to work, and bounce ideas off each other. Clap your hands for team work.
Here are a few shots from today

 The wonderful Bray Jorstad doing some directing

 Bray's discovery featuring Bernardo and the boys


Maria, my little performer

 The fantastic Angie Vancuren 

Angie's performer 'the great mexican' 

1 comment: