So here it is..

I'm a Vancouver Film School student living it up in Vancouver, Canada. I am in my second year at VFS studying Digital Design. I am really interested in that beautiful little place where film and motion graphics meet! Its pretty rad.

3/31/12

impact awards

So for the past month me and a few others were designing all the gaphic design ( posters, logo,  tickets banners) and motion design ( promotional videos, teasers) etc for the VFS spring impact awards with the theme of mafia. Unfortunately what the Entertainment Buisness management class wanted ( guns, blood splatter, bullet holes) did not go over well with Marketing and they cannot not use any of our design. We quit due to time constraints pushing on other projects but here are a few things we did. I cant find half of it on my hard drive right now so its just a teaser



No comments:

Post a Comment