So here it is..

I'm a Vancouver Film School student living it up in Vancouver, Canada. I am in my second year at VFS studying Digital Design. I am really interested in that beautiful little place where film and motion graphics meet! Its pretty rad.

5/17/12

Impact Awards!

As i have mention in my previous posts in term 3 I got the amazing opportunity to work as the producer on a team of ten with brainstreams.ca to do a complete redesign of their website and create motion/live action interviews for them. Without getting to much into the project being on the motion team we worked alongside the interactive designers to come up with a brand new concept and way of learning about brain injury specially designed for those who have suffered a brain injury or family or friends who are dealing with someone who has recently suffered a brain injury. Overall we created 3 motion pieces and almost 200 short live action interviews to help those suffering from brain injury learn about the best ways to learn live and share comfortably in a safe environment on brainstreams.ca. All in all it was a wonderful project and on Monday night my team and I won A Impact Award for public enlightenment! 




No comments:

Post a Comment