So here it is..

I'm a Vancouver Film School student living it up in Vancouver, Canada. I am in my second year at VFS studying Digital Design. I am really interested in that beautiful little place where film and motion graphics meet! Its pretty rad.

3/16/11

oldie

I remembered this old picture of me that a friend and myself took a long time ago. I remember the day and that we took a series of photos in this style that were actually pretty cool with only the purple with the black and white ( I even like that its SUPER over exposed) and the snow falling, but I cannot find them on my computer. Oh well, I really like this one, for the colors and focus and little flakes of snow falling.
This lead me to think of all the old pictures I have where I used the color feature on my old cannon camera, and reminded me how much I used to be interested in photography! Unfortunately, except for a few key photos, I don't have access to the old ones. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment