So here it is..

I'm a Vancouver Film School student living it up in Vancouver, Canada. I am in my second year at VFS studying Digital Design. I am really interested in that beautiful little place where film and motion graphics meet! Its pretty rad.

3/27/11

the tale of the cursed bong


 Getting closer to filming freaky 13, a short horror movie made with only 13 different shots. My team is making a horror about a guy who gets a cursed bong from a gypsie lady, and who ever is the last to smoke from it goes on a trip and dies, and its called demon lung. Suhweeet. We did our camera test in the green screen room today and here are a few shots w/ da crew!
THE CREW
 Bernardo - Camera Operator
 Julen D.O.P
 Pombo - Sound 
 Fred - Grip
 Angie  - Production Manager
Dave - Director/Writer
Maddy - camera assistant


The Shoot
 our messy lay out
 setting up the lights



our awesome actors

2 comments: