So here it is..

I'm a Vancouver Film School student living it up in Vancouver, Canada. I am in my second year at VFS studying Digital Design. I am really interested in that beautiful little place where film and motion graphics meet! Its pretty rad.

5/23/11

characters

I have spent most of my day (and will be spending the rest) working on my four characters for my final. I feel I deserved a little break so I thought I would blog about some of my favorite characters so i get a break, but still stay focused. genius!
 Frank Donnie Darko
 V V for Vendetta

 The Black Riders/Nazgul Lord of the Rings

 Bellatrix Lestrange Harry Potter

The Joker Batman Dark Knight

 Spike Buffy the Vampire Slayer

 monster Pans Labrynth

 Lafayette True Blood

Just a taste of some of the goodies!
oh and emperor Kuzco

No comments:

Post a Comment