So here it is..

I'm a Vancouver Film School student living it up in Vancouver, Canada. I am in my second year at VFS studying Digital Design. I am really interested in that beautiful little place where film and motion graphics meet! Its pretty rad.

1/23/12

Tv station ID

As per usual I have been extremely busy with everything at school especially producing this client project. But here is a look into some of the motion I have been working on this term. We get to create a fake TV network and make station ID and brand for them. It includes bumpers. lower thirds, station ID's. this is the 15 second Bumper that introduces what is coming up next on the channel. My TV channel is PUNK OFF a Punk Music Television Network. As per usual I do not have nearly enough time to do things perfectly and do everything I want to do so I hope to be able to revisit it later. You have to listen to it with music!

Check out the Video here


For some reason the quality is really poor. I will try to fix it. 
Here is a still at full quality. 




No comments:

Post a Comment