So here it is..

I'm a Vancouver Film School student living it up in Vancouver, Canada. I am in my second year at VFS studying Digital Design. I am really interested in that beautiful little place where film and motion graphics meet! Its pretty rad.

1/17/11

14 Actors Acting

The New York times did a feature of 14 of 2010's most influential actors by creating 1-2 minute black and white short features. The shorts were directed by Solve Sundsbo and have no dialogue only dramatic music which was composed for each short by Owen Pallet. The 14 Actors include Natalie PortmanJames FrancoJesse EisenbergMatt DamonTilda SwintonMichael Douglas, Anthony MackieNoomi RapaceJavier BardemLeslie ManvilleRobert DuvallVincent CasselJennifer Lawrence, and Chloe Moretz. Its ridiculous to assume that you will watch all of these if any, but don't fret, I have chosen my three favorites! Not to say that they all aren't entertaining!


James Franco

Javier Bardem


Vincent Cassel

2 comments: