So here it is..

I'm a Vancouver Film School student living it up in Vancouver, Canada. I am in my second year at VFS studying Digital Design. I am really interested in that beautiful little place where film and motion graphics meet! Its pretty rad.

1/25/11

Philips Carousel

This is the Philips Carousel commercial directed by Adam Berg. It's all filmed in one shot, with the camera on a track and all the actors are real and stay still in their position until the camera roles past. Its pretty incredible when you watch it to think it is all one shot. Here is the how they made it video.

I worked on a similar video based off this one for the Calgary International Film Festivals YYC competition intro in 2009, but unfortunately I cannot find a copy of it anywhere. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment