So here it is..

I'm a Vancouver Film School student living it up in Vancouver, Canada. I am in my second year at VFS studying Digital Design. I am really interested in that beautiful little place where film and motion graphics meet! Its pretty rad.

1/15/11

Beautiful monster

Pans Labyrinth is definitely included in my collection of well loved films. The cinematography in the film is outstanding and earned an oscar in 2007 for cinematographer Guillermo Navarro's work. The overall feeling of the set and the characters is dark and filled with fantasy while almost making you believe that it is real.


But I have to say this fellow by far is the best part. He is terrifying but so freaking cool. Such a neat idea! And perhaps one of the most terrifying scenes in history.

Click here to see the five minute clip of this scene

No comments:

Post a Comment