So here it is..

I'm a Vancouver Film School student living it up in Vancouver, Canada. I am in my second year at VFS studying Digital Design. I am really interested in that beautiful little place where film and motion graphics meet! Its pretty rad.

11/12/11

from hell

My illustrator character that caused me to pull my hair out all day for. I do NOT have mad skills in illustrator to say the least and making this girl from scratch  caused me to have a mental break down. She is not fabulous by any means but I am happy she is finally done and that I temporarily have a break from illustrator ( for a day )She is majorly based off the "widow" character in BLANK and over the rest of the term I have to make 12 story book pages telling a mini story with her as my main character. ( AKA I may not survive till the end of term )


No comments:

Post a Comment