So here it is..

I'm a Vancouver Film School student living it up in Vancouver, Canada. I am in my second year at VFS studying Digital Design. I am really interested in that beautiful little place where film and motion graphics meet! Its pretty rad.

11/25/11

Waking

One project is to make a 30-45 second motion project using green screen. here is the first look frame. I am very nervous about this project and doubt the outcome but i am trying to make it work. 
I am trying to do a sequence where a guy is in between being asleep and awake and he is trapped  in a nightmare and its sort of touches on the idea of senses and loosing your sense of touch, feel, hear etc. In this image I used a actress and made her a silhouette. The lips on her image are my lips and I took a 20 minute time lapse of the sky and placed it over top. 

Here is the original footage untouched from the above frame. 
hahahah im such a terrible person.

No comments:

Post a Comment