So here it is..

I'm a Vancouver Film School student living it up in Vancouver, Canada. I am in my second year at VFS studying Digital Design. I am really interested in that beautiful little place where film and motion graphics meet! Its pretty rad.

11/24/11

quick&dirty mood boards

For my interactive design class we are doing a huge project where we are designing a microsite for a fake client. I chose to make a "lifestyle brand" clothing site and after 4 weeks of the planning, competitive analysis, creative strategy, content management/info arch and user flows/scenarios I finally get to start  to work on the visual strategy. Here is the very first few ideas being spit out just to get a idea of what feel, emotion, style the site should take. 


I think deleting my facebook just makes me want to blog all the time to keep me busy.

1 comment:

  1. i wish i could delete facebook and maybe id actually do some work...... but i still have three episodes of breaking bad to catch up on so i doubt anything productive will happen until thats finished.

    PS. NICE mooodboards, Woowoo

    ReplyDelete